The Guild of Guardian's Whitepaper is the first step to understanding the direction and future of the game we're building!
By reading our whitepaper you will understand:
- Player ownership of content: Players actually own content within the game, meaning instead of it being a sunk cost players retain and may even increase the value of their in-game assets.
- Social co-operation required: Players have to work together in order to maximize progression and profits. Specialization is part of the game and players will need to work together to progress. Trading with each other is a core component of Guild of Guardians (just like the real world economy!).
- Multiple avenues of satisfaction: Like other RPGs, players get satisfaction from progressing through game content and building their DREAM TEAM. They can also progress the ‘value’ of their account.
- A truly authentic and sustainable player driven economy: Large amounts of content in the game will be player generated. Players can bypass the traditional gacha system mechanics and get exactly what they need from our public marketplace. We also want some blockchain assets to only be made by players — which is one of the underlying reasons as to why we do not sell items.
In the Whitepaper we cover details on the following aspects of our token strategy:
- Guild of Guardians Gems Tokens Introduction
- Gems Distribution Strategy
- Player & Community Rewards
- Token Utility (incl. Staking, Staking Rewards, Governance and Voting)
We have a dedicated team of 20+ full-time professionals working on the game, including developers, designers, artists and many more. Our core team is highly entrepreneurial, with experience in founding start-ups and taking products and teams from zero to one. We also combine deep expertise in NFT, blockchain and traditional game development.
This is your first-stop-shop for the high level strategy we are utilising in order to bring Guild of Guardians into a market that empowers players and drives the future of gaming.