To participate in the ImmutableX marketplace, we first need to connect our wallets. Here's a step-by-step guide on how to do this:
- Open up any browser and access Immutable X Marketplace.
- Click on the Connect Wallet button in the top right corner.
- You will be presented with 2 options: 'Connect with email', or 'Connect with Metamask'.
- If you have a Metamask wallet, all you need to do is click on the Metamask option and input your password. Make sure to be using the same browser with the Metamask plugin.
- If you're using any other wallet, click on the Connect with email option, and input the email address you used to create your wallet.
- Next, you'll need to sign to give access. Each wallet will perform its respective checks, and you can proceed to the next step.
- The final step is setting up a key. Click the “Set up key” button and wait for the process to complete.
- If you ever want to Disconnect your wallet, all you need to do is press the “Disconnect Wallet” button in the same top-right menu.
And you're done!
Now you can browse the marketplace and trade/mint NFTs. For that, of course, you're going to need some funds! You can check out our guides on adding funds to your wallet here.
If you've encountered any trouble linking your wallet up to the IMX Marketplace, please contact our Support team using the contact form on our help desk.
Please sign in to leave a comment.